How Long Does Target Hold Pick Up Orders Most
So, how long does target hold pick-up orders? There are a couple of times when you find Target runs too long, and there will be a lot of times when pickup also takes time. In those cases, all you need to do is to tap into the target curbside. This can also save you a lot of time of yourself. You can search for the nearest shop by searching directions to Target.
So it is not only about time, but you can also save money. And in the end, you will not find yourself buying any additional items. The target drive is not only for perishable groceries but also for nonperishable items. If the item that you have ordered are in the store, then there will be a curbside pickup for sure.
Recently, Target has increased the number of parking spots as they added 18,000 more to the list. And for the users, the stores are now fulfilled three times more by the retailer. So this new strategy will support the customers more. And the most important thing is that there are backup trained team members who will fulfill the demand on the same day.
First of all, there is no minimum amount that you need to order. Secondly, the service is completely free. And lastly, the service is contactless. So if you think that you don’t want to go outside of your house and use your mobile phone to order essential things, then Target Curbside is the best option.
If you are expecting your errands to come on holidays, or you are coming to your home late, then Target Drive Up will give you the best service. You can get the benefits through the application, and you will find a Target Store near you because the stores are spread nationwide.
Target Curbside And Starbucks
There is a recent addition where you can add your Starbucks order to your Target pickup order. And the addition was added this November. So the feature is in only 240 stores. If you want to add your favorite Starbucks drink to your order, there will be an option that will indicate ‘via the Target app.’ And when you arrive, you will get your order ready.
How Does Target Curbside Work?
So, are you ready to give your first order through this platform? Here are the steps you need to follow.
- First, you need to download and install the application Target Drive Up. You will find the application on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. After downloading the application, you can add items like school supplies, pantry items, groceries, and other items. But you need to check if the items are eligible or not.
- There are certain scenarios where you will not be eligible for items. For example, suppose the items that you want to buy are in limited supply, or the store does not have enough stock. In these times, you can not add items. Also, sometimes there are some hazardous items that Target does not pick up.
- When you open the application, you will find tha there will be an option called ‘pick it up.’ And then, there will be a different option called ‘Drive Up.’ You need to click on both of these options and then pay for your order. When there is the option that is referenced as ‘ready for pickup,’ then you can pay for your order.
- When your item is available, you will get the notification that your order is ready to retrieve. Normally, the time between your order and your order being ready is around two hours. So you can expect that your order will be ready within two hours after you have placed your order.
- After that, you will get a push notification and an email to confirm when the order will be ready or when it will be picked up.
- When you arrive at Target Curbside, there will be a Target Employee who will bring the product to your vehicle. You can confirm your pickup by showing the employee your barcode in the app. You can also show your ID to pick up the order. Some orders, such as here are some IDs you can show –
- Issued photo ID
- State-issued driver’s license
- State-issued ID card
- U.S. passport
- Military ID
- Certificate of citizenship
- Certificate of naturalization
- Permanent resident
- Green card
In ideal situations, you will have a Target employee bringing your order right away after you reach the location. However, there might be some delays sometimes. That is why it is suggested to plan accordingly before you pick up your order. So I guess now you get the answer to how long Target holds grocery pick-up orders.
Target Curbside Pickup Hours
The time for Target Drive Up and store visits are the same. They remain open from 8 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. So you can pick up your curbside order within that time. But if you are planning to take the order out after placing your order at 9:59 p.m., that is not happening. It would take Target two hours to fulfill your order and ready it for pick up.
So, you should place your order at least three to four hours before you intend to pick it up. Sometimes they even take up to six hours to fulfill your order. So, if you are planning to pick up a Target Curbside order, place it at least four to five hours prior to your intended pick-up time.
Target Curbside Things To Know
There are a couple of things that you must know.
- First of all, you need a valid government-issued photo ID.
- You have to wait for less on weekdays.
- The store’s time is from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Your order will be fulfilled between 2 hours to 6 hours.
- There is no minimum order amount that you need to order.
- There is an option to modify your order.
- You can also return items also.
- There is a 1% cashback.
- You will get Target Circle offers.
I hope now you have no queries about how long does target hold pick up orders. And there are also great features. For example, typically, it takes two hours to get your order. But sometimes it takes around six hours to finish your order.
Frequently Asked Questions!! (FAQs):
Here are some interesting questions and answers.
Ans: There are mainly two options that you can choose from, one is ‘pick up order,’ and the second one is ‘Drive Up.’ Normally, the pick up of the order will take a maximum of two hours before it notifies you. However, when it comes to selecting stores, the process takes around 6 hours. After that, you can review the items in your cart or on the detail page.
Ans: First, you need to arrive at Target and park in the spots of Drive Up. Now, tap on the app to let the team members know that you are there. Then a member of Target will come to you and scan the barcode on your app to verify that it is you. After that, they will load the bags into your car. And that is all you need to do.
Ans: No, there is not written anything that you need to give tips. But, if you want to give tips, then shoppers will happily accept that. My recommendation is to give them a tip as also do not forget to rate them as well. The ratings and feedbacks are anonymous, and they receive 100% tips.
I hope you have understood about Target and how long it holds to pick up the order. There is a common query that people ask, ‘does target accept EBT?’ So, the answer is yes. They accept debit, credit, and EBT cards. There is an option to use multiple credit cards, also. Please let us know in the comment section below if you want to know more.